- This event has passed.
Holiday Market and Beer Choir
December 2, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Join us on December 2 for our Holiday Market, from 1pm – 5pm followed by the Beer Choir Twin Cities from 6pm – 10pm!
The holiday market features local artisans and makers with handcrafted jewelry, honey, snack and cocktail mixes, hand painted candles & ornaments, essential oils, vintage home goods, pottery, hand rolled cigars and more.
While you’re there grab your Christmas tree from the Rum River Tree Farm & Nursery lot located right across the street from the brewery! It’s a one stop shop for all kinds of holiday fun!
Come get your holiday picture taken with Hipster Santa and the Mn Art Truck (the hippest 1950 grain truck to ever roll the streets).
Vendor Details –
– Little G’s Mobile Pizzeria – Wood Fired Pizzas
– International Cigars
– Turkey Hill Apiary
– Spooky Craft Cocktails
– Chowza Confections
– Dr Kerry‘s Essential Oils
– Sidewalk Dog Media
– Tchotchkes design studio – Vintage Home Goods
– Monica Hillestad Designs – Hand Crafted Jewelry
– Fashion Assassin
– Bao’s Henna Art – Candles / Ornaments
The MN Art Truck:
This crew features local and national artists as well as authors including:
– Glass Art by Trish
– Djonk Robot Sculptures (www.djonk.com)
– Westy Caswell Copeland Art Paintings & Mixed Media
– Deb Kirkeeide Oil Painting
– Grechen Spottke Mixed Media Wall Art
– Valerie Grahn Children’s Book Author
– Skyline neon inc www.skylineneonsigns.com
– Rich Stromwall, Illustration, Design, Etc.
– Lee Curtes Pottery
– Marcia Paul Pottery
– Lynn Garthwaite Author
– Dave Sanko Jewelry
– Lula Designs Jewelry
– Brian Garthwaite Fine Writing Instruments
– Liv Hadden Author
– Sue Perse Photography (https://suepersephotography.