- This event has passed.
Brewery Running Series – 56 Brewing
May 6, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
We are the Minnesota Brewery Running Series and we run for beer!
Join us at 56 Brewing on Saturday, May 6 at 11am for a 5k-ish course that starts and ends at this awesome NE brewery’s NEW digs! (You may have visited their previous, off sale location on California St.) This course will start and end at the taproom. Weave through the surrounding streets at whatever pace you like, no matter what there’s a beer waiting for you at the finish line!
We are all about being active, having fun and giving back to our local community. Since our inaugural event in 2012, we have been able to donate over $40,000 back to local non-profits. This event will add to that tally! 10% of all proceeds goes directly to [non-profit], a local organization that helps [fund and execute projects in MPLS parks]. So not only do you get to a little exercise and enjoy a great beer, you are contributing to our awesome community!
What’s included?! All participants receive a FREE craft brew from 56 Brewing and get to take home a collectors pint glass or seasonal swag item from the Brewery Running Series + swag, goodies and giveaways from our partners and sponsors + chance to win sweet door prizes and more free beer! Your registration also earns you an invitation to stick around and enjoy the day’s entertainment: live music, food trucks, local vendors, and fun with our sponsors.
Registration is limited, so sign up today!
- This is an open course, meaning roads will NOT be closed. You are responsible for obeying all traffic laws and regulations.
- We create each route to start and end at the brewery and to show off the surrounding neighborhood. We will have volunteers along the way to help you know where to go.
- You must bring a valid ID or driver’s license. You do not need to be 21 to enjoy the event, but you must be 21 to enjoy the beer. Please drink responsibly. (Registered, underage participants will receive a token for a FREE non-alcoholic beverage)
- We run rain or shine! Please dress appropriately for the weather.
- There will not be a bag check; please plan accordingly.
The fun-run starts at 11am. Plan to arrive about 30 minutes prior to check-in and check out our partners, sponsors and pre-race activities. Don’t forget some extra $$$. In addition to your FREE beer and swag there will be merchandise for sale, food trucks, and plenty more beer!
There is public parking nearby. We always encourage carpooling and safe, designated drivers. Is public transit an option for you? Check and see if there’s an accessible route nearby.
Look for our informational email closer to the event. We will remind you of these details and share anything else you might need to know.
Cheers to beers! We’ll see you at 56 Brewing!