Want to stay up to date on all things 56 Brewing? Beer & Swag specials, upcoming beer releases and more.
2020 Stay at Home Order Details for Brewery Sales
- What are your hours?
- Every day of the week 12-6pm to pick up your beer in the taproom.
- Walk-in orders are OK for you (and your pet)
- We will be CLOSED ON EASTER SUNDAY
- Do you offer curbside pick-up?
- Yes, check the box in your order for curbside pick up please!
- TEXT 612 -502 -1482 when you arrive.
- Please text Car Color/Make and First and Last Name on order. No calls please! It is much easier for us to see and bring your order to you via text.
- Feel free to come inside to order or pick up!
- Ok to utilize curbside pickup in our parking lot
- We are not allowed to pour pints or give out samples, allow people to congregate or even use the patio.
- Delivery Details
- $5 added to your order
- Monday – Thursday – orders that are received by 4pm will be delivered same day. Any orders received after 4pm will be delivered the next day.
- No delivery on Sundays
- Growler Purchasing
- Are they available?
- Yes! We still have 64oz growlers for purchase in the taproom. We are only offering daily specials on crowlers.
- Do you fill outside growlers?
- Yes we will. Please bring them in clean and sanitized or we will not be able to fill them.
- Can we come inside to fill our growlers?
- Are they available?
- Delivery – can you leave on my doorstep?
- As long as you show us your ID through the door
- Square is not letting me do A B or C
- Square is constantly updating its platform to help businesses transition to online sales. The platform has crashed a couple of times for 1-3 minutes. Check back! They are doing their best!
- Square says my order won’t be ready for an hour but you close at 6pm. Can I come in earlier?
- Yes! Square includes a “prep time”. Your order is ready for you whenever you are ready! We are constantly filling crowlers to keep you stocked.
- What do you have available in crowlers today?
Need beer? We have it.
Pre-order crowlers, run in, pick them up and you are out the door.
Trying to keep your distance? We can deliver crowlers directly to your door if you live within 5 miles of 56 Brewing.
Wondering how you can help your local brewery, business or neighborhood bartender?
We have “Support Pints” in our online store, buy them now, cash them in when we are back at it.
Additionally we will continue to send fresh cans of your 56 favorites to all of your local liquor stores.
As always, we cannot thank you enough for your ongoing support as we navigate these uncertain times in the taproom & brewery.
There is a party coming at the end of this, we just know it.