Patio & Taproom Updates
Walk in’s Welcome for indoor and outdoor seating
Indoor socially distant table seating for 80
Dogs welcome inside and outside
Large patio with heaters seats 45
Monday- Thursday 3pm – 9pm
Fri – Sat 12pm-10pm
- What do you have available in 750ml crowlers today?
- Are 64oz growlers available for purchase?
- Yes! We still have 64oz growlers for purchase in the taproom. We are only offering daily specials on crowlers.
- Do you fill outside growlers?
- Yes, we will. Please bring them in clean and sanitized or we will not be able to fill them.
- Can we come inside to fill our growlers?
- Yes! We also offer pre-order growlers in our online store now!
- What are your hours?
- To go orders can be placed online and picked up during business hours, please see at top of page.
- Walk-in orders are OK.
- Do you offer curbside pick-up?
- Yes, check the box in your order for curbside pick up please!
- TEXT 612 -502 -1482 when you arrive.
- Please text Pick Up Spot Space number (these are all against our building) No calls please! It is much easier for us to see and bring your order to you via text.
- Square says my order won’t be ready for an hour but you close at X Y or Z. Can I come in earlier?
- Yes! Square includes a “prep time”. Your order is ready for you whenever you are ready! We are constantly filling crowlers to keep you stocked.
- Taproom questions?
- We are not able to accept Brewery Passports or Sidewalk Dog passes until we are fully open but will honor them past their expiration dates.
- Feel free to come inside to order or pick up. There will be a line for take beer only with a designated beertender. Signage will guide you.
- Please feel free to utilize curbside pickup in our parking lot
- Drinking on our property is ILLEGAL and risks 56 losing its liquor license – you must be seated to drink a pint. Crowlers are to go only and cannot be consumed on our property.
RULES – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
56 Is following Minnesota Employer Preparedness Plan Requirements
If you are sick or have a fever of 100.2 – please stay at home.
You must wear a mask until you are seated at your table.
Pints may only be consumed at a table. Butts in seats! If there is not a chair for you, we are at capacity.
No moving furniture. No extra chairs. No combining tables.
Do not stand or hover by tables.
Please remain six feet from other guests & employees.
Bathrooms are one guest at a time.
Sanitizer stations will be near each bathroom and throughout the taproom. Please wipe down touched surfaces before & after using as you see fit.
No smoking / vaping on the patio.
Bottled water available for $1 (we will not be using water spout or shared water coolers).
Confused about something? Not sure what to do? Ask an employee! We are here to help!
We cannot honor specific seating requests. We are allowed 50 people only at 6ft apart.
No flights or samples will be available
No standing at the bar or in the taproom except when ordering beer.
Bottled water available $1 (we will not be using water spout or shared water coolers).
Additionally, we continue to send fresh cans of your 56 favorites to all of your local liquor stores.
As always, we cannot thank you enough for your ongoing support as we navigate these uncertain times in the taproom & brewery.
**THE FINE PRINT**
56 reserves the right to discontinue service to those visibly intoxicated, disruptive, argumentative
We are aware not everyone agrees with current guidelines, these are ours and will be enforced accordingly.
Other questions? Email email@example.com or reach us quickly on social media.
We appreciate your ongoing support and patience.
Want to stay up to date on all things 56 Brewing? Beer & Swag specials, upcoming beer releases, hour changes & rule of policy changes- join our email list below.