56 Brewing is a new soft industrial space located in North East Minneapolis. We are minutes away from Downtown Minneapolis and can host private events for groups from 20 to 50 to 150.
THE MEZZANINE–RENTAL RATES & BEVERAGE MINIMUMS
- Sunday–Thursday // $150 + $100 bar tab minimum
- Friday & Saturday // $250 + $200 bar tab minimum
THE BARREL ROOM–RENTAL RATES & BEVERAGE MINIMUMS
Half Barrel Room
- Sunday–Thursday (only) // $500 + $200 bar tab minimum*
Full Barrel Room
- Sunday-Thursday // $1000 + $300 bar tap minimum*
- Friday & Saturday // $1500 + $500 bar tab minimum*
*Tuesday’s have reduced rental fees. Please inquire to firstname.lastname@example.org for options to meet your budget.
56 BREWING VENUE RULES
- 56 Brewing operates on a first-come, first-serve basis. To lock in your reservation on our calendar, we require payment in full for the room rental fee.
- Bar tab minimum includes all purchased swag, snacks & gift cards
- Room rental rates are booked in four-hour time increments. Clients will have access to the space 30 minutes prior to contracted booking time/event for setup.
- All outside food is welcome!Please contact us if you would like catering recommendations.
- Consuming outside beer, wine, and alcohol is strictly prohibited due to state licensure laws, however wine/alcohol can be purchased through a caterer for private event.
- Bar tabs will be settled at the end of your event, on the day of your event. Provide a credit card the day to staff, as we do not store your card information with the room rental.
- 18% gratuity will be automatically applied to final bar tabs for room reservations.
- We offer full refund up to seven days before the event. If cancelled less than seven days before your event you will receive a fifty percent refund.
56 BREWING OPTIONS AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL
- Microphone and speakers
- Projector with VGA and HDMI inputs, includes backdrop
- Full sound equipment for band
- Tables & Chairs
Q: What is the capacity?
A1: Private mezzanine can accommodate up to 40 people – great for birthdays, get togethers, showers, etc.
A2: The Barrel Room can hold up to 150 people – great for receptions, concerts, meetings, etc.
A3: Entire premise rental, including Taproom, Barrel Room and Mezzanine can accommodate a maximum 250 – great for weddings, large parties
Q: How is your internet?
A: WiFi internet is free and fast
Q: What is the bathroom situation?
A: Ground level ADA compliant. The Barrel Room has two private restrooms of it’s own.
Q: What about parking?
A: Ample free parking available.
Q: Can I bring my own decorations?
A: Yes, as long as they are pre-approved. No sparkles, confetti or open flame candles.
Q: Can we provide wine or liquor?
A: Wine or Liquor can only be added to a private event when served and provided by a company with the correct liquor license.
Q: Can we cater food?
A1: Yes, you can make your own catering arrangements. We would be happy to give recommendations from our list below. Food trucks are often available Wed-Sat/Sun. Please check schedule for availability.